Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
If you are tired of hearing about it imagine how fucking exhausting it is living it.
The graffiti reads: “I could only afford to buy a spray can and write: Happy birthday, son. I love you.”
I’m grossly proud of these photos
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
The Events in Ferguson will one day make a great movie for white people to feel guilty about and give an academy award to
and the story will revolve around a white journalist who ultimately realizes that wow, we’re all human